Annual Ergonomics Design Competition for Student Teams
Registration for the 11th Annual Ergonomics Design Competition for Student Teams will open at 12:01 AM Monday, September 4th 2017.
Once again, teams will be provided full, professional access to Auburn Engineers proprietary analysis technology, eTools SHOP, and will use it to analyze and create solutions for:
· A Preliminary Problem that can be found on or near their campus
· 2 Lightning Round Problems
· A Final Problem that also can be found on or near their campus
A judging panel, consisting of professionals from industry, will evaluate each teams work and, during WebEx presentations from the Top 5 Teams, will select the eTools Prize Winner.
· Experience life as an applied ergonomist and use the worlds only 3rd generation ergonomics analysis tool, eTools SHOP
· Exposure to some of the best professional ergonomists
· Prizes awarded:
$300 per team member for the eTools Prize Recipient
$200 per team member for the eTools Alternate
$150 per team member for Top 5 Teams
$100 per team member for High Achiever and Honorable Mention